- Adapter for MU-Analog65 / RW65 / Rixotact_4 for the use of old drill holes.
Differential pressure gauge to converts pressure into standard output signals of 0-20mA, 4-20mA and 0-10V
RW-65: Ringbalance for measuring draft, pressure, differential pressure, and flow optional with contacts
- Ringbalance with built-in intrinsically safe 2-wire 4-20mA loop current transmitter. Approved according to ATEX II 1 GD Ex ia IIC/IIIC T4 Ga Da. Housing steel/brass in RAL5015 or stainless steel. Supply via intrinsically safe power supply unit
- The differential pressure sensor DDS10 is a multifunctional electronic pressure sensor. It is designed for monitoring and measuring over-pressure, under-pressure and differential pressure. With transmitter outputs in the range of 0-10V, 4-20 mA and a variably adjustable measuring range, you remain extremely flexible in practical use. The compact design makes the DDS10 easy to mount anywhere. With an auxiliary power of 24V DC, our differential pressure sensor can be easily integrated into existing control technology. The versatile fields of application of the differential pressure sensor DDS10 - Air conditioning and ventilation technology - Clean room and laboratory monitoring - Filter monitoring - and everywhere where precise pressure measurement is required.
- MU-Analog-65-2L: Ringbalance Differential Pressure Transmitter “Loop-Powered” (2-wire) version.
Ringbalance Differential Pressure Transmitter negative-, over- and differential pressure into standard signals of 0-20mA, 4-20mA and 0-10V.
- 3-colour signal lamp for use in EX I and EX II areas. (colours can be combined as required)
- Room-Pressure Pickup Ideal for use in clean rooms, laboratories, etc.