- Ringbalance with built-in intrinsically safe 2-wire 4-20mA loop current transmitter. Approved according to ATEX II 1 GD Ex ia IIC/IIIC T4 Ga Da for all ex-zones. Housing steel/brass in RAL5015 or stainless steel. Supply via intrinsically safe power supply unit
RW-65: Ringbalance as Pressure Indicator for measuring draft, pressure, differential pressure, and flow optional with contacts
- The differential pressure sensor DDS10 is a multifunctional electronic pressure sensor. It is designed for monitoring and measuring over-pressure, under-pressure and differential pressure. With transmitter outputs in the range of 0-10V, 4-20 mA and a variably adjustable measuring range, you remain extremely flexible in practical use. The compact design makes the DDS10 easy to mount anywhere. With an auxiliary power of 24V DC, our differential pressure sensor can be easily integrated into existing control technology. The versatile fields of application of the differential pressure sensor DDS10 - Air conditioning and ventilation technology - Clean room and laboratory monitoring - Filter monitoring - and everywhere where precise pressure measurement is required.
Differential pressure gauge to converts pressure into standard Transmitter output signals of 0-20mA, 4-20mA and 0-10V
Ringbalance Differential Pressure Transmitter negative-, over- and differential pressure into standard signals of 0-20mA, 4-20mA and 0-10V.
- MU-Analog-65-2L: Ringbalance Differential Pressure Transmitter “Loop-Powered” (2-wire) version.
- Explosion-proof 3-colour LED signal lamp ATEX approved for use in EX I and EX II areas. (Colours can be combined as desired) Possible applications as a signal lamp
- in areas endangered by gases and liquids (chemical industry, filling plants for flammable liquids, petrochemical industry)
- in areas where there is a risk of explosion due to dust (plastic and metal processing plants, food industry, grain mills and wood processing industry)
- Room-Pressure Pickup Ideal for use in clean rooms, laboratories, etc.
- Walladapter for MU-Analog65 / RW65 / Rixotact to use of drill holes from older Rixen instruments.