Ringbalance with built-in intrinsically safe 2-wire 4-20mA loop current transmitter. Approved according to ATEX II 1 GD Ex ia IIC/IIIC T4 Ga Da for all ex-zones. Housing steel/brass in RAL5015 or stainless steel. Supply via intrinsically safe power supply unit
DKL01 Tri-Color LED Signal Light The DKL01 is a robust, versatile, and compact LED signal light, perfect for use in hazardous, explosion-prone industrial areas. Its key features include:
- ATEX-certified: Designed to meet the highest safety standards in explosion-prone environments.
- Durable material: The lamp body is made of long-lasting brass, and the cap is made of resistant polycarbonate.
- IP67 protection level: The DKL01 is fully cast, making it resistant to dust and temporary submersion in water.
- Compact and easy to install: With a diameter of just 37mm and a height of 75mm, the lamp is easy to install, thanks to the M28x1.5 thread.
- Versatile use: Perfect for the chemical and petrochemical industry, filling plants for flammable liquids, as well as in areas prone to dust explosions, such as plastic and metal processing companies, in the food industry, grain mills, and the wood processing industry. Also ideal for use as a signal light for locks in Ex zones.
- Individually controllable colors: Standard colors red, yellow, and green for representing different operating states or warning messages. Other color combinations are available as special orders.
- Customizable cable length: The lamp comes with a 2-meter cable, but other cable lengths are available on request.
Differential pressure gauge in an ex-zone
An ex-zone is an area in which flammable gases, vapours, mists or dust can mix with air in such a way that one single spark is sufficient to detonate the mixture. If electrical equipment is operated in an ex-zone, it must be guaranteed that it will not become an ignition source.
Classification as a hazardous area
The classification of a room as a potentially explosive atmosphere is based on the nature of the flammable substances contained and the probability that these substances will create an explosive atmosphere.
If gases, vapours or mists are present, the room is assigned zone 0, 1 or 2. Zone 0 is frequent, Zone 1 is occasional and Zone 2 is seldom likely to contain explosive mixtures.
A potentially explosive atmosphere caused by dust requires classification into zones 20, 21 or 22.
A detailed set of technical regulations determines the design of electrical equipment in order to conform to the requirements of the respective zone.
Ex devices in the Rixen Messtechnik product range
In order to make it easier for you to decide on the suitability of our Ex instruments, we have had the relevant pressure gauges certified in accordance with the ATEX directives. In the EU, the ATEX directives form the basis for proof of the safety of individual Ex instruments.
Our differential pressure gauge RW65_EX_II is certified according to ATEX II 1 GD Ex ia IIC/IIIC T4 Ga Da. This marking contains all the results of the tests coded according to the individual regulations. The character combinations “1 GD” and “Ex ia” within the key indicate the suitability for all Ex zones.
The differential pressure gauge MU-Analog-65-EX can be used in Ex-area zone 2.